Caraway Cookware pots and pans makes cooking so much easier!
I know you've seen the beautiful Caraway ceramic non-stick cookware all over social media. I've heard its one of the best non-stick, non-toxic cookware sets. If you haven't heard of their cookware, you can read my honest Caraway cookware review.
First off, the cooking surface of Caraway cookware is made up of layers of natural nonstick ceramic that’s smooth as silk, heats up quick and even cooking. It also cooks food evenly and super easy to clean.
The non-toxic cookware is free of toxic materials like PFOA, PTFE, other PFAs, lead, cadmium, or toxic metals.
*FYI, I was gifted this cookware from Caraway.
Is Caraway Cookware Non-stick?
To see if their pan was truly non-stick I cooked some eggs in the Caraway Saute Pan. I used 3 eggs and a small amount of olive oil. The eggs glided effortlessly around in the pan. I was so impressed. Not one bit of egg stuck to the frying pan.
How to Clean Caraway Pans.
Next, I had to try my hand at cleaning it. I didn't even use dish detergent. I just rinsed the Caraway frying pan with warm water and omg, the the leftover egg bits slid right out of the pan. Per Caraway cleaning instructions, you'll need warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge or dishcloth. They suggest a wool sponge with a high-strength detergent.
I also tried my red beans and rice in the Caraway Dutch Oven. The sausages and sautéed vegetables did not stick to it neither! So far, I've cooked several recipes in the Caraway Dutch Oven and their frying pan and I can honestly say that the cookware is AMAZING. No stuck on food at all.
Me making red beans and rice in the Caraway Dutch Oven.
Caraway ceramic non-stick cookware is the most nonstick cookware I have EVER used in my LIFE! I'm excited about this cookware because, no. 1, I am a food blogger no. 2 I have a house full of boys and husband that loves to eat, so yea, I need reliable cookware that will last years to come.
Have you ever trashed a pot because you couldn't get the stuck on food out of the pan? You won't ever have that problem with this cookware. The food just slides right out of the silky surface of the pan.
Why I love Caraway Cookware and my Two Only Cons.
After using Caraway cookware to make several meals, I can honestly say that it's probably one of my favorite cookware! It's beautiful! I can't even tell you how lux it looks in my new kitchen!
It's the first thing people see when they walk into my kitchen. The cookware is also durable, non-toxic, heats food evenly and non-stick. I mean what more can you ask for!
I wouldn't say it's a big con for me but I since this is an honest review, I need to let know that their cookware is not dishwasher safe.
The dishwasher can wear away the non stick coating overtime, so it's very important to hand-wash the cookware.
On the brighter side, their cookware is so easy to wash, you won't miss the dishwasher. The stuck on food just glides out of the pan. I don't miss the dishwasher at all.
Some people call the Caraway cookware boujee, but given the quality and how easy it is to clean, not to mention it's a non-toxic cookware, makes it a no brainer. It's probably the best ceramic cookware out there. I'd say, it's worth the price.
It's nothing wrong with being a little boujee right? You deserve to treat yourself every now and then.
Caraway Design and Color Options
If cream is not your preferred color, Caraway sleek cookware comes in an array of stunning colors. The cookware is modern, yet classic enough to match any kitchen. It's oven to table appeal is another reason why I love it!
- Caraway Home Cookware comes in a several colors that will look great in any home: Cream, Gray, Navy, Perracotta (Terracotta mixed with Pink) Sage, and Marigold.
- Cookware organizers are included with purchase of each set.
- Caraway set includes storage solutions! Four magnetic pan racks are provided for to make organizing the cookware easy!
- Compatible with gas, induction and electric stovetops.
- Caraway cookware is Oven safe up to 550°F.
- Perfect flat lids for retaining heat and a steam vent that allows steam to escape which prevents condensation buildup.
WHY YOU NEED CARAWAY COOKWARE
Many of the traditional non-stick cookware isn't healthy. Most of them contain a dangerous material called Teflon. It's the most popular toxic material used in non-stick cookware. If this material gets into your food it can be dangerously unsafe/unhealthy
- Caraway non-toxic cookware is free of toxic materials like PFOA, PTFE, other PFAs, lead, cadmium, or toxic metals. The brand also refrain from using any form of hard anodization
- Caraway cookware/bakeware uses a mineral-based coating that unlike Teflon won't leach toxic chemicals into your food.
- Caraway cookware only require 1-2 tbsp of oil or butter thanks to the natural ceramic non-stick coating.
- Orders are shipped in recycled cardboard with zero plastic bags, low impact print dyes, and 100% biodegradable cork trivets.
- Caraway supports their manufacturing partners where employees are safe, paid fairly, given benefits, and work regulated hours.
- This brand ships their orders in recycled cardboard with zero plastic bags, low impact dyes, and 100% biodegradable cork trivets.
- You can buy the set or buy individual items.
- The Cookware Set: Their best selling, Instagram famous set features four versatile pots & pans-10.5 in Fry Pan, 4.5 QT Sauté Pan, 3 QT Sauce Pan, and a 6.5 QT Dutch Oven—as well as cookware organizers to make easy and safe storage.
- The Ceramic Bakeware Set: Includes 11 pieces, all free of toxic chemicals.
- The cookware comes with a warranty. You can find out more about it HERE.
Watch the Video of me using Caraway Frying Pan below.
FYI, in the video (for demonstration purposes) only rinsed the Caraway to show you how easy the pan comes clean, however I cleaned it properly off camera.
To clean the frying pan properly, Per Caraway cleaning instructions, you'll need warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge or dishcloth. They suggest a wool sponge with a high-strength detergent.
The cookware is non-stick, toxic free, heats up quickly, cooks evenly and cleanup is so quick and easy! I love it so much.
How to Purchase Caraway Cookware/Bakeware
Now that you know more about the Caraway cookware sets, I hope you're ready to upgrade your kitchen with their dutch oven, bakeware or their cookware sets.
Save 10% off their Half Bakeware set using this link ---> Half Bakeware set