These peach glazed chicken wings will be loved by your entire family and friends! They're sticky peachy, crispy, sweet and sour with a bit of a kick thanks to the chipotle. The peach sauce is AMAZING. Done in under 30 minutes. Winning! These are the best sticky wings for game day!
I seriously love chicken wings slathered in sweet and sticky peach sauce. Whether they are fried chicken wings, crispy baked chicken, or slow cooked, I love them all. I should be ashamed of myself because I couldn't stop eating them but I'm not! Sometimes I have no self-control when it comes to peach glazed chicken! They're just so addictive!
These chicken wings are sure to wow your family and friends tastebuds. The flavor is superb! When you make them for game day, make sure you make a big batch because they will disappear fast. Make enough of these, or you'll have a lot of sad faces looking for more 🙁
Before you begin making these Chipotle Honey Peach Glazed Chicken Wings, you'll need peach preserves handy to make the peach sauce, so go get some now.
I usually buy a couple jars of peach preserves and make a huge batch for game day. Feel free to fry, slow cook, bake or even use your instant pot to make these sticky wings.
The slow cooker and the instant pot is a good way to make a huge batch for crowds, but if you want them crispy, after the wings are done just bake them.
How to make Peach Glazed Chipotle Honey Sticky Wings
These peach glazed chipotle honey sticky wings are super easy to make. Basically, just fry the wings.
To make the peach sauce for the chicken wings, add all of the sticky wing sauce to a food processor or blender. Mix until smooth.
Cook the glaze on the stove until it thickens.
Once they're done, pour the sauce into a large bowl then add the crispy chicken wings. Toss well to coat well.
Serve the peach chicken with hot with blue cheese or ranch dressing. Enjoy!
Peach Glazed Chipotle Honey Chicken Wings
- 2 ½ lbs wingettes
- 2 ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- ⅓ cup flour
- vegetable oil
Sticky Wing Glaze
- 2 cups peach preserves plus 4 tbsp
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 chipotles in adobe sauce
- 4 tsp adobo sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 tsp salt for taste
- 1-2 tsp pepper for taste
- For the wings: Season wings then add wings to a large mixing bowl.
- Add flour to the mixing bowl and coat flour with chicken. Let it set for 10 minutes
- While chicken is setting start on the sauce.
- For the sauce: Add all the sauce ingredients (reserve 4 tbsp of the peach preserve for later) to a food process and process until smooth. In a sauce pan over medium high heat, pour sauce into the sauce pan and then add the rest of the 4 tbs of unmixed peach preserves. Stir frequently. Once the sauce starts to boil set stove to low to simmer for 5 minutes. Pour the finished sauce into a large bowl.
- For the wings: Deep fry wings according to your deep fryer manufacturers directions.
- To fry the wing in on the stove, heat 2 inches of oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Fry the wings in batches once the oil reaches 300 degrees. Fry until golden brown and cooked through, 10-12 minutes.
- To prepare the sticky wings, add the fried chicken wings to the bowl with the peach chipotle honey sauce and stir to coat well. Serve hot with blue cheese or ranch dressing.
If you liked these sticky wings, check out my other chicken wing recipes below and make sure to save it to your Pinterest board by clicking on the Pinterest share button at the top of the post. Then follow me on Pinterest . I share all kinds of mouth-watering delicious recipes. Alternatively, you can bookmark this recipe by sharing it on Facebook :).
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO WHISK IT REAL GUD NEWSLETTER FOR FREE TO RECEIVE RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED STRAIGHT INTO YOUR INBOX!!