This post may contain affiliate links. See my full disclosure here .
Garlic Butter Brazilian Steak Recipe - most tender and juicy steak with a golden garlic butter sauce that's out of this world good! So easy, plus only 4 ingredients and 15 minutes to make! This delicious steak recipe is perfect with sour cream mashed potatoes or a side salad."Absolutely love it! Simple & Quick."~ Christopher M.
This garlic butter Brazilian steak is just amazing! It's made with my favorite cut of beef, skirt steak! And only 4 other ingredients (not including salt and pepper). Yes just 4 ingredients and I bet you have most of them.
4 Ingredients and 15 minutes is all it takes.
I honestly think this is the quickest and most delicious meal. Especially when short on time or just want something fast but GOOD!
The other great thing about this Brazilian steak recipe: you'll feel like you're dining at the famous, Fogo de Chao. Nothing like eating a restaurant quality dinners in the comfort of your home.
HOW TO MAKE BRAZILIAN STEAK
This recipe is so simple but it has 5 star quality taste. Just 4 ingredients, steak of course, garlic, butter and parsley.
The best way to start this Brazilian steak is to prep prep prep! Clean the parsley dry and chop, same with the minced garlic, get the butter out. Cut the skirt steak into 3 or 4 parts.
1. Season the steak
Pat the skirt steak dry then season both sides generously with salt and pepper
2. Cook the steak
In a heavy duty skillet large enough for the steak, heat oil over medium-high heat until it's very hot.
Sear both sides of the beef (brown both sides) for 2-3 minutes for medium rare or until your desired doneness. I cooked this steak for about 4 minutes on each side. Place steaks to rest on a plate and cover lightly with foil. (pic 1-2)
If you like your steak well done, just cook it longer. I prefer my steak medium but my family like theirs well done!
They don't want to see any red.
3. Make the garlic butter
In skillet , melt the butter over low heat then add the garlic. Cook swirling or using a spatula to move the butter and garlic around until lightly golden. Don't over cook, or the butter and garlic will burn. When I'm in a rush and don't have time to mince garlic I use this.
As soon as you see the golden color, it's done. Pour the garlic butter into a bowl. (pic 3)
4. Finishing up
Slice the steak against the grain. Garnish with parsley and then spoon or pour the garlic butter over the steak serve with a simple salad or a Peruvian Fried Rice (just ditch the chicken it calls for in the recipe or not) and a nice cold Brazilian lemonade or Tequila Sunrise Mocktail. And there you have it...There's nothing better than an easy but GOOD Brazilian Steak.
Garlic Butter Brazilian Steak
- 1 lb skirt steak
- salt and pepper for taste
- 6 tsp minced garlic Add half if you like a less garlic flavor
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter
- salt to taste for the butter
- Cut the steak into 3 or 4 parts. Pat the steaks dry then season both sides liberally with salt and pepper
- In a heavy duty skillet large enough for the skirt steak, heat oil over medium-high heat until it’s very hot. Add the steak and sear both sides (brown both sides) for 2-3 minutes until medium rare or cook longer until your desired doneness. I cooked mine for about 4 minutes on each side. Place steaks to rest on a plate and cover with foil.
- In a skillet melt the butter over low heat then add the garlic. Cook swirling or using a spatula to move the butter and garlic around until lightly golden. Don’t over cook, or the butter and garlic will burn.
- Pour the garlic butter into a bowl and salt to taste. Slice the steak against the grain. Garnish with parsley and then spoon or pour the garlic butter over the steak. Serve immediately. *See notes.
SteakWhen I cut the steak into 3 equal parts I like to cook each side for about 4 mins. 4 equal parts: 3 minutes. Do not move the steaks around as they cook. Leave them alone to sear (brown very well).
GarlicWe love garlic so I used 6 tsp of finely minced garlic. I felt like anything less wasn't as flavorful. Feel free to use less garlic if you like. This is what I use when I don't feel like mincing garlic.
Cutting the steakMake sure you cut against the grain of the steak. If not, your steak may be tough. Cutting against the grain will make it nice and tender.
Tips to make this steak well done:If you like your steak well done, just cook it longer until your desired doneness. TOOLS USED TO MAKE THIS Lodge 15 Inch Cast Iron Skillet Cuisinart 12 inch Classic Stainless Open Skillet
If you think this Brazilian steak recipe looks good, save it to your Pinterest Board or share it on Facebook. Don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest too!
TOOLS USED TO MAKE THIS
CHECK OUT THESE FLANK AND SKIRT STEAK RECIPES
#skirtsteakrecipes #easyskirtsteakrecipes ">