Peach Chipotle Honey Wings will be loved by your entire family and friends!
These sticky peachy, crispy, sweet and tangy wings with a bit of a kick, are so easy and a cinch to make!
Done in under 30 minutes! Winning! The best wing choice for game day!
I seriously love wings! Fried, baked, slow cooked. I loved them all, but my favorite type is fried or baked wings coated with a nice sticky glaze.
I should be ashamed of myself. I couldn’t stop eating these peach chipotle honey wings but I’m not!
Sorry, but sometimes I have no self-control when it comes to wings. These wings are so addictive! I think I ate several of them in on sitting.
I had such a hard time trying to save a decent amount to share with my fam!
I wish my teen was home at the time I made these wings, so he could smack them out of my hand.
Please excuse me for my uncontrollable wing habit!
These sticky peach chipotle honey wings are sure to wow your family and friends. The flavor is superb! They are some seriously bada** wings. When you make them for game day, make sure you make a bunch because everyone will devour them immediately then come back for more! Make enough, so you don’t get those sad faces from your guest when you tell them, you don’t have any left.
No more peach wings! That would be a bummer! 🙁
Please don’t waste your hard earned money at the restaurant.
You can easily make these delicious sticky peach chipotle honey wings in under 30 minutes!
Serves 4-5 people
Peach Chipotle Honey Wings will be loved by your entire family! These sticky peachy, crispy, sweet and tangy wings with a bit of a kick, are a cinch to make and can be finished in under 30 minutes! Recipe by April Boller
5 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 2.5 lbs wingettes
- 2 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 cups peach preserves plus 4 tbs more
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- 2 chipotles in adobe sauce
- 4 tsp adobo sauce
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 tsp salt
- 1-2 tsp pepper
- Add more salt and pepper if needed
- For the wings: Season wings then add wings to a large mixing bowl.
- Add flour to the mixing bowl and coat flour with chicken. Let it set for 10 minutes
- While chicken is setting start on the sauce.
- For the sauce: Add all the sauce ingredients to a bowl and mix very well. If you have a blender add all the sauce except the 4 tbs sauce into a blender to mix the sauce quicker. I suggest the blender technique (if you have one) so you won't have to stir as much. Pour sauce into the pot and add the rest of the 4 tbs of unmixed peach preserves. Pour the sauce into a pot over medium high heat. Stirring frequently if a blender wasn't used to mix the sauce otherwise stir occasionally. Once the sauce starts to boil set stove to low to simmer for 5 minutes. Pour the sauce into a large bowl. Go back to the wings.
- For the wings: Deep fry wings according to your deep fryer manufacturers directions.
- If you are frying on the stove heat 2 inches of oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Fry the wings in batches once the oil reaches 350 degrees. Fry until golden brown and cooked through, 5-8 minutes.
- Add wings to the bowl with the peach chipotle honey sauce and coat well. Serve.
If you’re a wing or chicken addict like me then today is your lucky day. I have a couple other favorite chicken recipes you will love!
Carrot as a base for sauce? Correct, but so delicious!
Try the sauce out on wings if you like! It’s fantastic!
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO WHISK IT REAL GUD NEWSLETTER FOR FREE TO RECEIVE RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED STRAIGHT INTO YOUR INBOX!!
SHARE ON FACEBOOK!!
USE THE PIN BELOW TO PIN TO PINTEREST!
THANKS FOR SHARING!