– Preheat oven. Melt butter. Once the oven has heated up, put the remaining unmelted butter into a skillet and place it into the oven.
– Add all the dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix until combined then make a well in the center of the bowl.
– Pour all the ingredients except the melted butter and vegetable oil into the well. Whisk until smooth and combined.
– Pour the melted butter and vegetable oil into bowl. Mix well until the butter is mixed into the batter.
– Carefully take the hot skillet out the oven and quickly pour the batter into the skillet. Place the skillet back into the oven. Bake until done.