– chicken thighs – olive oil – onions diced – celery sliced – minced garlic – carrots sliced – chicken broth – onion powder – garlic powder – dried thyme – dried dill – cayenne pepper – paprika – vinegar – bay leaf – egg noodles
– Melt butter in a large pot or Dutch oven. Add the chicken and sear both sides until golden. Do not move the chicken around at all. Once the chicken is done, take it out and set it to the side.
– Next add the onions, celery and carrots. Add more butter, or olive oil if needed. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender. Add garlic and stir until fragrant.
– Pour in chicken stock and bay leaf; add the salt, pepper and the remaining seasonings and parsley. Bring to boil; add the chicken. Simmer covered, until the chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken and carefully shred into bit size pieces.
– Add chicken back into the pot. Next add the noodles. Stir. Cook until tender and serve.