– ground beef – fresh bread food processed – beef broth – Worcestershire sauce – eggs – ground thyme – dry parsley – vegetable oil – garlic cloves – red onion diced – salt for taste – pepper for taste Brown Sugar Glaze – ketchup – light brown sugar – pepper optional
– Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
– Add 4 slices of bread to a food processor and process.
– Add the bread crumbs to a bowl with the eggs, broth, and seasonings. Soak for 5 mins.
– Mix the ketchup, brown sugar and pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
– Add the ground beef and soaked bread mixture to a large bowl. GENTLY combine.
– Place meatloaf on the baking sheet. Shape into a loaf. Spread the meatloaf sauce over the top. Bake. Brush the remaining meatloaf sauce over the top. Let the meatloaf rest.
– Serve with mashed potatoes and vegetables.