– vanilla ice cream I like to use a homestyle kind – lime soda 7up or sprite – sugar – fresh diced strawberries – red sugar crystals optional – extra strawberries for garnishment
– Add the diced strawberries to a large enough bowl. Mash the strawberries using a masher or fork. Add sugar and set to the side.
– Add the strawberry mixture to the bottom of a glass. Top with a couple scoops of ice cream.
– Add more strawberries and a scoop or two of ice cream. Then top with more strawberries if you like.
– Add lime soda. Garnish with a strawberry and sprinkle on the red sugar crystals. Serve right away. Enjoy!