– skirt steak – salt and pepper for taste – minced garlic Add half if you like a less garlic flavor – chopped parsley – unsalted butter – salt to taste for the butter
– Cut the steak. Pat the steaks dry then season both sides liberally with salt and pepper
– In a heavy duty skillet large enough for the skirt steak, heat oil over medium-high heat until it’s very hot. Add the steak and sear both sides (brown both sides) or cook longer until your desired doneness. Place steaks to rest on a plate and cover with foil.
– In a skillet melt the butter over low heat then add the garlic. Cook swirling or using a spatula to move the butter and garlic around until lightly golden. Don’t over cook, or the butter and garlic will burn.
– Pour the garlic butter into a bowl and salt to taste. Slice the steak against the grain. Garnish with parsley and then spoon or pour the garlic butter over the steak. Serve immediately.