– skirt steak – cumin – avocado diced into small cubes – Pico de Gallo or salsa can be used – black beans drain and rinsed – fresh minced cilantro for garnish – radish sliced very thin – shredded cheese Monterrey and Colby – lime for garnish – vegetable oil – salt and pepper for taste
– Season both sides of the skirt steak with cumin, salt, and pepper. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the vegetable oil. Add the seasoned skirt steak. Cook for two minutes on each side. Slice the steak thinly against the grain.
- Add the romaine lettuce to a large bowl then add in the black beans and shredded cheese.
– Top with the slices of steak then the Pico de Gallo or feel free to use salsa, the avocado, sliced radishes and garnish with cilantro and lime wedges. Top with tortilla chips, Fritos, Doritos or Sun Chips.
– Alternatively, you can serve the salad in individual bowls then add cilantro lime buttermilk dressing or whatever you prefer.