– Preheat the oven. – Prepare croissant sandwich: Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper. Slice the croissants in half and place them on the the sheet pan. – Top each croissant with.
– Crack eggs milk, salt and pepper into a large bowl. Whisk vigorously until the eggs are frothy smooth and combined. – Over medium heat. Melt butter in a skillet. Do not let the butter bubble or it may burn. Swirl the pan around so that the butter can coat the entire skillet.
– Pour the eggs into the skillet and let them sit undisturbed until lightly set – Take your spatula or whisk and stir gently then push eggs to the edge of the skillet.Let the eggs set for a bit again. Repeat the steps until the eggs began to curdle. Don’t worry if the eggs are not fully set since it will finish cooking in the oven.
– Add shredded cheese all over the top of eggs. If you prefer you can use sliced cheese. – Gently stir the eggs into the cheese but not so much that the cheese disappears into the eggs. – To prepare the croissant sandwich, place equally amounts of eggs onto each croissant. Top with a bit more shredded cheese if you like.
– Place the other half of the croissant on top and bake for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.