6 h 15 mins
– Make the injection marinade by combining in a bowl, all of the marinade ingredients. In another small bowl add of all the turkey seasoning. Fill a large marinade syringe and inject turkey in the breast areas. Leave about 2 tbsp of injection seasoning for the top of the turkey.
– Next, use the remaining injection marinade and season the turkey breast all over. Season with the turkey seasoning as well. – Spray the slow cooker with oil. Place the turkey into the slow cooker and cook on low. Remove and rest.
– Preheat broiler to high, add turkey breast to heat safe pan. Broil. Make sure you keep an eye on it because the skin will crisp up quickly.
– Strain the turkey liquids into a small bowl. Add the chicken broth and flour into a small bowl and mix to make a slurry. – Next to a medium saucepan over medium high heat, add butter, chicken broth slurry and strained turkey liquids. Cook.
To Roast The Turkey Breast – Preheat oven. Grease a baking pan with butter. – Cove loosely with aluminum foil. Roast in the preheated oven for approx. Let it rest for about 10 minutes before serving.
– Please note, cooking time will depend on the size of the turkey breast and your oven. I used bone in turkey breast and it took almost 3 hours to cook.