1 d 5 mins
– fresh blueberries – sugar – juice of one lemon – water divided – fresh mint leaves – black tea bags
– In a sauce pan over medium high heat, half of the water and 2 cups of fresh blueberries. Once boiling cook for about 3 minutes.
– Mash all of the blueberries as they cook. Pour the mashed fruit juice in a fine strainer into a bowl.
– Use the back of a spoon to squeeze the blueberry juice into the bowl.
– Pour the strained blueberry juice, the lemon juice, the remaining water and mint leaves into the pitcher.
– Mix very well then add the tea bags. Refrigerate for 7-24 hours.
– Pour ice into each glass then the blueberry juice.