– rice vinegar – apple cider vinegar – low sodium soy sauce – sugar – honey – sesame seeds – ginger – crushed red peppers optional – finely chopped parsley – garlic finely minced – green onions sliced – pre-shredded carrots – English cucumber – sesame oil – salt and pepper for taste
– Mix soy sauce, rice vinegar, apple cider vinegar, sugar, honey, sesame oil, sesame seeds, crushed red peppers, ground ginger, salt, and pepper into a bowl, to make the dressing. Mix well.
– Add the cucumbers, carrots parsley or cilantro, green onions and garlic to a large bowl. Drizzle the sesame oil over the vegetables. Toss to coat.
– Pour the salad dressing over the cucumber and carrots. Mix well. Add salt and pepper for taste.
– Garnish with sesame seed, peanuts or green onions or use all them.