Heeeey! My name is April and I’m so glad you’re here! Thank you for visiting me! Some years ago, I dined out A LOT, mostly out of convenience. In 2012, I quit eating out and started to cook more often. Once I began cooking, I couldn’t stop! My passion for cooking grows more and more each day. I think about food all day. I am always reading about recipes, new techniques, or sharing recipes with my foodie family and friends. For inspiration, my television stays on cooking channels. On this blog, you will find all types of simple, innovative, creative, inexpensive but delicious flavorful recipes. I have a big family and they love to eat. They want their food asap, so my recipes are easy and mostly quick prep. You may find some recipes that will require a bit of patience and more steps, but the recipe will be easy to follow. I promise.
10 things about me
- I was born Upstate New York but raised in Northern New Jersey. I now reside in the DC area.
- Yes, my name is April because I was born in April. April Fools day! Crazy right? I was two weeks late. I just had to be an April’s Fool baby.
- I’m pretty tall for a female. 5ft 9.5in.
- I don’t like certain noises like, finger tapping, typing too hard and fast, popping gum, bowls clanking, food smacking, and more but those or my top noise annoyances.
- I love to laugh and I can get pretty silly.
- My favorite childhood shows were, Golden Girls, 227, Amen, Family Matters, Three’s Company, Cops, National Geographic and Mama’s Family. I actually still watch all of them.
- I love to watch reruns of Kings Of Queens. I wish they would bring that show back. I looooove it!
- I don’t have a favorite food. I think everything I love to eat is my favorite.
- Although I don’t post many dessert recipes, I do love to bake. I definitely want to start posting more desserts. I have a weakness for brownies and chocolate chip cookies.
- We have 5 boys ranging from 2 to 16. I’m a stepmom of a 8 and 9 year old. My 4yr old has been reading since he was 2.5. He writes super neat and knows how to write in cursive. My 2 year is learning pretty rapidly as well.
Don’t miss any blog posts, subscribe and get all of my posts in your inbox.
Like me on Facebook: Facebook
Follow me on Twitter: Twitter
Follow me on Pinterest: Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram: Instagram
Email me at email@example.com anytime!